- Multi Jointed Body: This sinking bionic swimbait is designed with six segmented body sections, S-Shaped swim-baits with lifelike appearance, are the latest innovative fishing lures which make fishing so easy. Our paddle fishing bait will mimic a real fish to tempt fishes, regardless of being fished fast or slow, shallow or deep.
- Artificial Swimbait: The fishing swimbait for bass has a 3D printed fish like body. The appearance of our fishing lure brilliantly replicates the color and patterns of an actual bait fish. Our fishing lure bait is reusable and environment friendly, making them super popular today.
- Flexible & Durable: This soft fishing lure is constructed with a tough ABS plastic body that is supported by super strong mesh woven fabric to ensure the durability, the separate sections are puncture and tear resistant while still being flexible enough to create the action of a real swimming fish.
- Suitable for Salt & Freshwater: This soft fishing lure widely targets predator fishes such as bass, yellow perch, walleye, pike, muskie, roach, trout, etc. Our fishing swimbait is suitable for saltwater and freshwater, wonderful lures for beginners and experienced anglers.
- Moving Lifelike Fish Bait: This soft fishing bait lure wiggles & has 3D eyes, making them look alive. Our bionic swimbait looks like a real fish and it helps fishing more easier. This fishing bait is built with premium stainless steel split rings (forged to reinforce strength), and ultra sharp mustad treble hooks.
A fishing lure is a type of artificial fishing bait which is designed to attract a fish's attention. The lure uses movement, vibration, flash and color to bait fish. Many lures are equipped with one or more hooks that are used to catch fish when they strike the lure. Some lures are placed to attract fish so a spear can be impaled into the fish or so the fish can be captured by hand.
Modern commercial lures usually are often used with a fishing rod and fishing reel but there are some who use a technique where they hold the line in their hands. Handlining is a technique in which the line is held directly in the hands versus being fed through the guides of a fishing rod.
How to use
Simply attach your fishing rod to the fishing Lure. You don’t have to worry about the hook since it is already attached to our fishing lure bait.
Suitable for: River, Lake, & Sea
Attribute: Slow Sinking with Attached mustad hooks
Product Size: 10cm or 3.9 in
Weight: 20g or 0.7oz
Hook: #6 Mustad Hooks
Moving: S-Shaped Swimming Action
What’s in the Box
5 * Fishing Lures